Subject: Re: VS: Old tp photo
Date: Nov 13, 2005 @ 15:37
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
confirming these must be tripoint ghosts only
&
i now realize
possibly not even state line rocks any more either
yikes
so do these new facts on the ground knock the entire new iron curtain 7 tripoint bike ride
seriously out of whack too

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...>