Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] lots more border pics
Date: Nov 09, 2005 @ 03:25
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

judging from the ripples on the surface of the water
the living thalweg junction tripoint is probably very
near the lower right corner of this pic
http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Edtimoth/Borderpix/Myanmar-Thailand/Southeast%20Asia%202005%20168%20(Large).jpg
but likely still a little off frame

more likely it is within the frame here
http://www.public.asu.edu/%7Edtimoth/Borderpix/Myanmar-Thailand/Southeast%20Asia%202005%20165%20(Large).jpg
if partly hidden by the veggies in the foreground

the boats may well have just passed the tripoint
but appear already a good distance above it

also i can confirm your supposition that all the
islands are in laos
from the pertinent state department international
boundary studies

great fun
thanx

http://mail.yahoo.com