Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Llivia bordermarkers project completed
Date: Nov 09, 2005 @ 01:47
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

correction
since the spanish province of girona is actually
contained within the autonomous community of catalonia
http://statoids.com/ues.html
& since the french department of pyrenees orientales
is actually contained within the region of languedoc
roussillon
http://statoids.com/ufr.html
all these tripoints are thus technically quaternary
rather than tertiary
hence
esfr2ctlr3gnpo4llyyzz
oops
but i am still no closer to solving for the various
municipalities yy & zz

http://www.grenspalen.nl/llivia/llivia-in-english.html