Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] one more time
Date: Nov 03, 2005 @ 07:46
Author: jesniel@image.dk (jesniel@...)

Dallen

The site does not appear to work.

Jesper
CET 08:45 am

creating a place on my Website for border pictures. It's not up and
running yet, but I've got lots to upload. Look for it soon, as I'll let
you all know when it's up and running. I c
>ossed several borders in SE
Asia, Central America and North America this summer and got lots of good
pix. I'll be heading to Turkey, Syria, and Lebanon in January and
Israel, Jordan, and Egypt in March (yes I have two passports-Canadian
and US, so
> CAN visit Israel and all of its Arab neighbors). I noticed
this came up a couple of weeks, ago on BoundaryPoint, by the way.
Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey have no problem letting people in with Israeli
stamps in their passports. ALL other Middle Easter
> countries refuse
entry to anyone who has been to Israel. It's always nice in these
instances to have dual citizenship-thanks to my wife and five years
living in Canada! :-)
Dallen

Dr. Dallen J. Timothy
School of Community Resources and Deve