Subject: Re: "More nonsense, cast into words."
Date: Nov 01, 2005 @ 17:21
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
remember this golden oldie todd
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/3977
hahahahahaha
ahhhh

thank you

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Shandelman, Todd" <todd.shandelman@f...>
wrote:

> Wolfgang,
> Did you just join the group?
> We've been enduring these interminable abominations already for the longest time.
> Todd

Auftrag von aletheiak
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. November 2005 15:06
> An: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: [BoundaryPoint] Re: SMh
>

> well i appreciate your greetings wolfgang
> & the fact that you so sensibly appreciate my thoughts too
>
> or at least these particular thoughts
> even if you dont necessarily follow all my thought
> no problem
>

> but i dont at all agree with you that all we do is nonsense
>

> for example
> appreciation isnt nonsense
> but rather the very essence of sense
> as i trust you also see & sense
>
> indeed appreciation is a form of value fulfillment in itself
>

> if all we did was to look for stuff to appreciate as much as possible & skipped lightly
past everything else as much as possible then practically everything in our lives would
make sense & feel good & have value

> yes it is that simple
> & i gather you too have already glimpsed this truth by how good it feels even if you
arent yet applying it consistently

> just climbing mountains may well be sense or nonsense
> or something to occupy oneself with while trying to make sense i dont know but i will
certainly allow that your doings & hobbies are nonsense if that is your experience & view &
insistence

> however
> i have found that our multipointing activities here at bp
> like all deliberately multidimensional pursuits of happiness are the very opposite of
nonsense

> isnt that lovely
>
> a unidimensional pursuit can easily get sidetracked or bogged down but
multidimensional pursuits have checks & balances built in

> they may well be frivolous to the max
> & they may well not be appreciated or understood by many
> or by any
> but they are not nonsense for those who appreciate them
>
> on the contrary
>

> but anyway thats why i am here
>
> for the sense
> & for the extreme & perceptible value of what we have agreed to play together rather
than for the nonsense of anything for that would make no sense at all