Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] SMh
Date: Oct 31, 2005 @ 20:50
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Well, well, nice picture, but...

Could it be that "the highest man in SM" was on the OTHER tower?

I was unable years ago to find somebody in SM who could reliably tell which of the two mountains was really the highest (the third falls off, comparatively, that is evident). My interest wold be the highest NATURAL point in SM, so disregard the towers on top. There are some rocks underneath the tower in the picture who appear to me being the highest, but I am not sure.

Who can tell?

Wolfgang