Subject: Re: but yikes afcntj looks to be off peak now too
Date: Oct 26, 2005 @ 13:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

aha
i think i may have answered my own question
in morning light
much to my satisfaction
for i believe it is true that all 3 treaties mentioning this tripoint
namely afcn & afsu & cnsu
actually delineate their convergent borders along the ridge lines & water divides
which tho not necessarily always the same thing everywhere
do converge perfectly on the soviet topo
at their common trijunction point nearest the summit of povalo
aha
bravalo