Subject: oldest working rock in america apparent
Date: Oct 15, 2005 @ 04:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

& happily she continues to serve as a tripoint
for the present towns of redding & weston & wilton
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4568165&e=631549&s=24&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25
by my fairly positive geographical identification
tho oddly unnoticed by usgs mapping

luckily only a short drive from cream hill too

so a visitational is already in the offing

some fact checking is of course in order too
at the local historical society there

but prepare to party

i think we have found the winner at last