Subject: Re: electromagnetic hapiri retry is rescheduled for tomorrow
Date: Oct 08, 2005 @ 01:41
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& just because it is fun to continue to reflect on all this
while waiting expectantly for doug to hang his bggrtr pix
as well as spacing out my departure into an already driving rain
let me say
that the fortuitous triple ensemble of 44 berkshire & 44 japanese & 44 european tripoints
which offer & indeed array themselves in a living multidimensional multilevel playscape
also present a fourth 44 every time i drive up to the berkshires from cream hill here

& that is the sublime to ridiculous old united states route 44
which begins literally a small stones throw from a bigger stone named plymouth rock
& ends its silly goose chase in kerhonkson at the back door to the borscht belt
after streaking sedately across my more or less immediate neighborhood of some decades

& i have even had the pleasure of residing within earshot of this normally naked highway
for some years
not far from here & much nearer to ctmany in fact
so this 44 also is for me an integral & necessary part of this now all together foursquare
try & adventure & art & sport & ritual

i mean just in case you were waiting to hear the 4th shoe drop

oddly too
or rather i mean not at all oddly
but in powerful alignment with all this
is the 4x4 quadrille of exotic gingko saplings my landlord & gardener
who is also a director of the harvard arboretum
recently brought with him from the orient & just transplanted into the side lawn here
in view of my computer screen
& as if just for me

or let me say us now

& what with all that & the score perfectly balanced & tied now at 22 down & 22 to go
i find it is feeling like such a totally cosmically primed moment

& i havent even begun to get
say a perfect 2 thirds of
my kicks on route 44

but beeps for now