Subject: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Re: re bggrtr
Date: Oct 06, 2005 @ 17:57
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Very late last night I fed google with the three words to look for a local Greek angle of the tp.

And I figured the Greek version of “Kavak” would be the best angle to find information.

I wasn’t able to find anything useful, but since I had already spent time and effort to find GR words for the three countries I would offer them to my border friends who were getting out of bed as I was getting in.

Jesper