Subject: Re: Mile mounds on LATX (1841 RTUS)
Date: Oct 06, 2005 @ 06:31
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

right
these are the ones mentioned by david in 18451 & by his promotional article in 18423
& by bus&ss too
but it sounds like they are not nearly so grand & obvious as the ellicott mounds

in fact i wonder if these seekers ever really found any

i like the message in the bottle idea tho

also
this sight of the arlatx rock in 2001
compared with my & jacks earlier pix
makes me realize the tree roots must be not only overtaking but actually pushing it out of
the ground with every passing year
in such a way that the tree rather than the rock will soon be standing on & marking the
real tripoint
if it isnt already

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>