Subject: postponement Re: determined hapiri retry is a gathering
Date: Oct 05, 2005 @ 18:57
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

since jc can no longer make it tomorrow
this party has to be postponed until at least the weekend

in case that also makes it better for anyone else

but the inflatable raft etc have already been acquired
& only the metal detector remains in serious question

if you do come & bring a gps receiver with a decent altimeter
you are also most cordially invited to our immediate hood
to help me determine which of cream hills 6 almost equally high tits is her true excremity

in case you wondered
the reason i dont just get one myself is i never bought a compass so i figure why start now
even tho i really really could use the precision altimeter
to culminate this once in a lifetime creme de la trypointing adventure

so no kidding
if you can please consider

the autumnal splendor is already on the loose