Subject: Re: Lowell McManus checking in
Date: Oct 01, 2005 @ 15:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

great welcomes
nothing could be finer than to have you back
& almost more presciently than previously guessed in message 18423
tho i shouldve known it was the wind more than the water you were gone with

i am still thinking of calling north carolina for help too
about that hyper flexible content knee creek

but what do you think

also the sons of the republic of texas for an invite to the rescheduled dedication

any interest

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>