Subject: Fwd: Re: a second international boundary marker within the usa
Date: Sep 28, 2005 @ 17:01
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

on an otherwise slow day in the world of multipointing
& miscellaneous international border enthusiasms too
i am happy to be able to contribute the appended
humble email exchange i have just had with the sons of
the republic of texas
regarding current events along the louisiana texas
frontier stripe
in case someone finds it worth bouncing over to
borderpoint
as well as the results of a phonecall with north
carolina officialdom i have also just had
definitively resolving every last one of the recent
greater grwawi triarea conundrums

admittedly not really much tripointing action in all
of it tho

but i hope you are drying out there already lowell &
ready to boogie
& i will carry on in a separate message eventually
regarding how much finer it is to be in carolina in
the morning now too
but am still too excited to sit still long enough to
really begin scribbling