Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] FW: Japanese help
Date: Sep 23, 2005 @ 15:10
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx nice
& i can also tell you now that a careful search by our
local resident informant henry hirose has uncovered no
interest whatsoever in any of these 44 triprefectural
points per se
& tho there is reason to believe the dry ones are
marked
we have in fact no evidence that anyone has ever even
tried to visit a single one of them
whether by climbing one of the mentioned 17 mountains
with this purpose in mind or by looking for some
presumably easier one

so you are once again on the loose in a virgin bp
country

what fun

http://mail.yahoo.com