Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] bedelu corrections
Date: Sep 16, 2005 @ 13:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

haha & even we who have our company are often fooled
which is what makes our peculiar pursuit such endless
fun
& always building & improving

for example
requesting bedelu in our search engine will net 100s
of tries & comments
going all the way back to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/297
where the word triline was first invented
& from there one could even trace the phenomenon back
further to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/293
where it was first reported

nor would saying bedelu is at midstream be completely
wrong
even now
since we know it does at least begin or end there
but specifying it as a tripoint in any sense
even just nominally or roughly speaking
does indeed miss virtually all of it

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/555/DSCN1485.JPG