Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Some tripoints, borders and geocaches
Date: Sep 16, 2005 @ 05:53
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes i am sure you did
& thats very good
but this presentation of bedelu as a single tripoint
is hilariously wrong
http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/555/DSCN1485.JPG
as would be any detailed data taken or developed from
it
& i think it needs to be more explicitly corrected
even now

for in fact there is no single bedelu tripoint as
depicted in the diagram
but technically 2 distinct bedelu tripoints
one of them at each end of the triline
& they are specifically a bedelulu tripoint at
midstream
& a bededelu tripoint on the left bank
for which latter you wouldnt have had to bathe at all
but just touch the shoreline there with an otherwise
dry finger or toe
precisely where it is intersected by the alignment
indicated by marker 52

we have had a lot of fun with all this over the years
most recently in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/18003
but had never before been treated to the misguided
presentation board
nor to such a great collection of photos