Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] us2pa3cehumi aka trico point center huntingdon mifflin
Date: Sep 16, 2005 @ 00:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

interesting one mike
& easily visualized by just panning east once

in fact it looks like your mifflin highpoint is even
closer to another tripoint than this one
namely the township tripoint of armagh & brown with
potter
aka pa3cemi4arbrpo

which reminds me to ask
have you ever found a county highpoint that is exactly
coincident with a multipoint of any kind

i mean
other than the unconfirmed one at or near van
the northernmost point of virginia
aka vawv3frhamo

& another delicate tho far easier & pointless question
i just thought of

which county occupies the greatest percentage of the
area of its state

http://www4.esm.psu.edu/ames/prsp_march16th/images/P3162107.JPG

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4512204&e=273561&s=24&size=l&datum=nad83&la

http://mail.yahoo.com