Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BACSHRs document
Date: Sep 13, 2005 @ 20:23
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

still they are state of the art here now
& very nice to have
both in their own right & for comparison

indeed they have just helped me notice
on the similar map & table you posted earlier
that there is a slight change in the vectors of the 2
numbered bacshrn reference points

so they arent in perfect alignment for sighting the
tripoint after all

but they are close enough
if anyone ever found them
to center a class d tripoint photo upon
or even to base a best guessed class b visit upon

& i would guess that all points shown on these maps by
triangles & circles must already be marked on the
ground
however humbly
or they couldnt be referenced

& it does appear that the points specially designated
by pink circles on the bacshrn map only are actual or
prospective cshr boundary points even if not yet
occupied by cshr pillars
insofar as there is nothing comparable on the bacshrs
counterpart map
aha

also
the bacshrn position shown is appreciably closer to
the right bank of the sava than the left
& is for that reason more likely a thalweg point than
a centerline point
tho knowing the exact geoposition as we now do might
make such a distinction unnecessary
for anyone with a good enough gps receiver on board
anyway

http://mail.yahoo.com