Subject: Re: & archaeo becomes neo as us2nc3grwawi returns 8000 feet ene
Date: Sep 10, 2005 @ 18:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanxx
great find & great question both

so together you guys are already sharpshooting to the 4th power on this one

i cant fail to call the county now

maybe the newspaper too

for it is the newspaper that said
the property is shaped like a triangle & lies south of the bridge
& that also reported the official statements that wrong information has been corrected &
that the county line never moved but has just been misinterpreted along the way

& all that is only vaguely true at best now that youve vaporized it all with this exact text
which indeed appears to change the purportedly original erroneous 1902 survey line to
this new natural line following the present position of the river
& thus makes the new version of truth seem to agree with neither of the former versions
whatever they actually were

& so much for my paper thin 2 percent margin of supposed inaccuracy
which thus proves to be purely happenchance
hahahahaha

& about the tripointing stitch youve discovered
i see per the topo that it must extend at least 69 feet or so from the northwest corner of
wayne county
& since the nearest available point on the creek centerline would coincidentally orient the
stitch roughly perpendicular to the stream at that point
thats what i am guessing & expecting the recorded plat will actually show

but whether thats correct or not
i will still have to ask how the new border & especially the stitch were actually determined

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>
wrote:
> Here's the statute affirming the plat of the resurvey:
> www.ncga.state.nc.us/Sessions/2005/Bills/House/HTML/H476v3.html .
>
> The new boundary is the "centerline of Contentnea Creek." Thus, the tripoint is
> moved northward, not northeastward. What kind of stitch was provided between
> the NE corner of Wayne and the centerline of the creek is unclear, but should be
> answerable from the recorded plat cited in the statute.
>
> The bridge is now part in Wilson and part in Greene. Perhaps Greene has agreed
> to maintain it henceforth because Wilson has maintained it heretofore.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

z=18&n=3941172&e=244815&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25