Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CSHURO-close up
Date: Sep 09, 2005 @ 21:45
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx harry
i eventually realized this too
when rolfs excellent pic was added at borderpoint
but glad to hear from you & great to have this
clarification in any case

also
since you were present & are paying attention
do you have any idea what was meant by
with & without hat
in the original report

the 2 images shown in the attachment to it do look
curiously & distinctly different from each other
but i havent yet been able to resolve the delightful
enigma that is posed by them
nor to put my finger on the tripoint itself in either
case
unless it is just sitting there unmarked at the center
of both top images

but further clarification is earnestly requested

http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tpphoto1/065117155.jpg