Subject: Re: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] algrmk is reportedly marked by a white buoy
Date: Sep 02, 2005 @ 10:38
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:

> The closeup photo is actually taken further north
> and before reaching the
> shore. It’s is just zoomed in.

ok but you realize it is the wrong angle & not the
changed distance or zoom factor that makes this one a
closeup miss
rather than a closeup hit

it is just like in pressing the shift key to zoom this
near miss of finose
http://aftonbladet.se/resor/special/vr/sverige/treriksroset.html
one has still missed & never does get any closer to
the actual tripoint
which in that case is centered atop the marker not
fully visible there & never actually arrives within
the pic frame even when one zooms all the way back out
by hitting the control key

interestingly the true finose point is still not quite
in plain view even on this best known closeup shot
http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tpphoto3/049107133.jpg
owing again to the angle of the camera

we know people have even climbed up on top of the
marker & sat on or about the very point there
but we arent sure anyone has ever examined or
photographed it

> Another GSEEBE has no be undertaken sometime in the
> future when the state of
> Kosovo and Montenegro is settled, and when the ex-YU
> states have marked
> their borders.

well it is always good to have somewhere to go
but i wouldnt hold my breath in expectation of an
independent montenegro or kosovo
if thats what you mean

indeed my fantastic new country & tripoint betting
parlor is still offering 10 to 1 odds against either
of them becoming the next new member of the united
nations
while the front runner
gaza
is currently going off at 1 to 3 odds there
& still without holding my breath

http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tpphoto3/002058088.jpg

<http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=2&c2=58&c3=88&orientation=>

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/albania/50k/11-34-114-2.jpg