Subject: Re: Dubki forever but eelvru still slippery
Date: Sep 01, 2005 @ 17:43
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well it is academic now
http://www.tass.ru/eng/level2.html?NewsID=2371653&PageNum=0
seeing as nothing has changed
& nothing has been nor will have been confirmed
indefinitely
tho perhaps not forever

so russian eyes will continue to see a de jure eeru border based on the preexisting soviet
administrative boundary
while estonian eyes will continue to see the de facto eeru border based on a soviet
occupation that was never legally accepted

& happily at dubki
there is no difference in the alignment
i believe
no matter which way it is seen

so yes dubki forever
but not necessarily everything forever
since for the eeru sector that includes the eelvru tricountry point at least
& perhaps elsewhere on eeru too
for i dont know how extensive the changes have been
2 distinct positions remain possible