Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] atchlis
Date: Aug 12, 2005 @ 08:51
Author: Romain HODAPP ("Romain HODAPP" <romain_hodapp@...>)

Hi aletheia !

Thanks for your indications. I hope I will have time to go in september. I will finish my studies abouth the 15th of september and then I will searching a job ... so if I will have nothing seriously in september/October, I will probably take some days for vacations !!!
and I will take a lot of photos, also the top of the cross if it's possible ...

I visited the same website then those indicated in the messages wher you can see the cross. That's also why I saw that is doable !
Did you also see this picture :
http://www.bikegarage.li/events/orginal/phpEOKF8d.jpg

Probably taken near the cross and regarding the border beetween austria and liechtenstein. On the right of the photo, there is a mountain refuge exactly on the AT-LI border.
On the other picture : http://www.bikegarage.li/events/orginal/phptBcGmm.jpg you can see a border stone (near the bench).
All the ridge behind the house is the border !!
This is the refuge :
http://www.alpenverein.li/seiten/huetten.html
http://www.tourismus.li/unterkunft_detail.asp?n_AccomodationID=355&typ=16&id=162&lg=2

Bye