Subject: Re: Canada-USA survey marker
Date: Aug 03, 2005 @ 13:13
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

welcome brent

fortunately we now have a special fraternal site where all info relating to international
borders & any objects found upon them is particularly invited & collected & cheered
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint
& which seems custom tailored to your present topic
while our original bp site here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint
remains primarily dedicated to multipointing per se
or in other words
to the quest for points uniquely common to 3 or more geopolitical entities of any kind

& of course there can be considerable overlap of these 2 distinctly different focal topics
as there is of our group memberships
so take your choice
or choose both if you like