Subject: everyones land was Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cyprus - SBA Maritime Boundaries
Date: Jul 29, 2005 @ 20:43
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_headquarters
has the distinction of claiming
both
that the site of united nations headquarters is united states territory
&
that the land the building is on is a declared international zone belonging to all member
states in perpetuity

if all that is correct
or even if not
it sounds to me like so much other diplomatic & foreign owned real estate
but just with a ceremonial post office etc included in this case