Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fletcher Ice Island
Date: Jul 28, 2005 @ 18:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

aha
very nice
another lost chunk of everyones ice

both fletcher & his melting island are believed to
have retired in 1983
when he reportedly predicted she would soon drift out
of the arctic & into the north atlantic to finally
melt away there

& she is believed to have done exactly as he expected
having been last reported in fram strait at the head
of greenland basin
per
http://www.qsl.net/kg0yh/ice.htm
http://www.whoi.edu/beaufortgyre/history/history_usdrift.html