Subject: Re: particular mexican spots
Date: Jul 17, 2005 @ 13:48
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

over 2 years ago
in message 10294

> > > if you get the chance to reconnoiter a little farther afield tho
> > > about 100km south of saltillo there may be a truly great prize
> > > the probably difficult to impossible mx2conusaza
> > > or the legendary mexican 4corners point
> > > where the states of san luis potosi & zacatecas are believed
> > > meet coahuila & nuevo leon

> > the Museo de Metropolitiano Monterrey, next to the HoJo had a
> map showing these four states. An old map, there are not show
> as touching. I think NL was cut off from SLP, but I might be
> misremembering.
>
> or it could just be typically fuzzy mexican mapping
>
> pending any harder evidence tho
> i am still inclined to trust arifs call
> that this hoped for conusaza quadripoint is very probably all there

& here at last is the harder evidence indicating john & his mental map were indeed correct
& that there is in fact no such megapoint as conusaza
but only the near tripoints of conuza & nusaza
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/coahuila/pres.htm
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/nuevoleon/pres.htm
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/sanluispotosi/pres.htm
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/zacatecas/pres.htm

similarly busted is any last hope of a gujasaza megapoint
into gusaza & gujaza in fact
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/guanajuato/pres.htm
http://www.e-local.gob.mx/work/templates/enciclo/jalisco/pres.htm