Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] way silly tale of atitsi is at least a first known tripointing folklore
Date: Jul 14, 2005 @ 13:06
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
good point

clearly what was meant there in that context
& by the word fear in english most generally
is a groundless mental alarm or disquiet or paranoia
etc that is based on a false expectation of danger or
pain or disaster etc
& not at all ones instinctive reaction of self
preservation in the presence or possibility of real
danger
which
on the contrary
is part & parcel of well being
as you have so rightly observed

so there you have a single word for 2 entirely
different experiences

& it is essential not to confuse them when trypointing
or anyhoo

but even if the mind isnt always sure which is which
the body knows

--- Wolfgang Schaub

http://www.o-cerkno.ng.edus.si/ucilnica/en/mostovi.htm

> of the mentioned bridges
> most na soci is at bottom center

http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=1525000&Y=5800000&width

=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=mercator&db=AT&addr1=&addr2=&a

ddr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&in.x