Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Thai-Cambodia
Date: Jul 13, 2005 @ 02:17
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oops
wrong image evidently

the map with the 3 squares on it is the one just to
the east of this one
which jesper does indeed appear to have gotten right
the first time
& which you correctly mention in your following
message as number 5

& the international triprovincial point is indicated
on that map a couple of grid squares east of where you
have placed the temple on it

http://www.cambodiacic.org/map/USAF%20Bombing/Otdar-Mean-Chey-3.jpg