Subject: but just to give bornean trypointing a fair chance too
Date: Jul 12, 2005 @ 01:11
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

tho borneo is by far the worlds largest multicountry
island
not counting america & afroeurasia of course
tho i am not sure why not
she is nevertheless remarkably sparse on known
multipoints

skipping over her conspicuous absence of any
tricountry point at all
even if you begin from the next level & compare &
mentally combine the subdivisional map of brunei
posted earlier way below with these others here
following for her indonesian & malaysian chunks
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/indonesia_adm_2002.jpg
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/malaysia_adm98.jpg
you will still find you can only put your finger on a
couple of internal domestic tripoints in all
both of them being indonesian
& probably no more than 4 international tripoints
2 on bnmy both convergent from the bruneian side
& 2 others on idmy coming in from alternate sides

& that is evidently all she wrote
if there are as i suppose none at sea

there are hundreds of municipal or tertiary divisions
of course & the lesser order tripoints that they
produce
even here in the equatorial rain forest
but only these 6 major tripoints in all in 3 quarters
of a million sq km

& you saw them here first

but can anyone talk dirty enough to actually name them
in proper or even garbled bp code

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/July05/120705/nite02.htm

http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=12787500&Y=525000&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=mercator&db=w3&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=500000&multimap.x=213&multimap.y=160

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/brunei.gif