Subject: Re: Pondicherry - Transfer to India
Date: Jul 04, 2005 @ 15:54
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
a dead issue celebrating 50 years of a dead issue
hahaha
& shouting de facto in plain english too
for anyone who still doesnt get that part either
hahaha

yes
finally a definitive commemorative
hahahaha

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> The 50th anniversary of the assimilation of Pondicherry - the former
> French Establissment in India comprised of about 13 scattered exclaves
> a la Boputhatswana, was recently commemorated on an Indian postage
> stamp. I just loaded an image of it in the photo library.
>
> LN

but whats a nice dead clave purist like yourself doing in a place like this
mounting & sticking your philately
so frenetically
on a living multipointing site

clavophilic rollovers