Subject: Re: Hidden Europe issue 3: enclaves etc
Date: Jul 01, 2005 @ 11:06
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@u...> wrote:
> Issue 3 of this interesting magazine is now out, and features articles on
> enclaves, and the Ile de Faisans amongst others.
> Available for purchase, or viewable as pdfs online.
>
> http://www.hiddeneurope.co.uk/
>
> I know you will all want to buy a copy...
>
> Brendan

hahahaha
yikes but what makes you say that

you know how sensitive some of us are about being spoken for
hahaha
whether rightly or wrongly

& only one multipoint is even mentioned

but no news

not even any clave news that i could see
except
they do
however unintentionally
yet rightly
call kaliningrad an enclave for the first time

for now that it has become surrounded by the european union
they arent entirely wrong

so bravo

& they could have mentioned kaliningrads older enclavemate switzerstein in this
connection too

but didnt

& by the same token
they could finally have correctly declared campione & buesingen counterclaves of europe
in switzerstein
which is much older news
tho at least a fresh idea

but didnt