Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] BoundaryPoint=Apolitical
Date: Jun 30, 2005 @ 17:52
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

i think everyone excluding no one has really said it
all so far
& thank you all sincerely for it

& to chris i would add
you dont need to understand or accept why i attack
anyone again & again
because i dont attack anyone ever thank you
& if you really only mean attac & not attack then
please understand that i never even go that far either

its like asking me to help you accept & understand why
i keep beating my wife every night

& i am not even married

can you understand & accept that

& it is only when your vibration is attuned to
nightmares rather than sweet dreams that you would
even think such thoughts as you do about me or anyone
else

all i was really doing for len was administering some
milk & cookies to a frightened dear & hopefully
putting him back to a sweeter sleep

nor do i expect to stop being happy when i confront
people

on the contrary

now how about a hot toddy yourself before we all go
back to bed

--- Seÿffffe1n O'Connell <gleannmaghair@...>

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html