Subject: BoundaryPoint=Apolitical
Date: Jun 30, 2005 @ 15:29
Author: spookymike@aol.com (spookymike@...)

May I say that I agree completely with Mike. Len's e-mail basically
regurgitates a political rant, which if debated on its merits could lead to a long,
nasty thread that will have nothing to do with multi-pointing. I see no purpose
in getting into a pi...ing
contest over Israeli-Palestine matters here at BoundaryPoint. This is
supposed to be fun--let's keep it that way. No doubt there are lots other groups on
Yahoo where folks can and do beat each other up over the Middle East
situation. This ain't one of them and should not become one.

Mike S.