Subject: second level enclaves germany (hesse niedersachsen)
Date: Jun 29, 2005 @ 11:43
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

>> ps a new second level clave from Germany at river
>> Fulda between Hesse and Niedersachsen:
>>http://www.home.pages.at/maxifant/Frames/bursfelde.htm

> hahaha
> these do look fascinating
> thanks
> there appear to be some wacko multipoints toward the
> end too
> can you tell us anything more about these

I got information about the first case close to bursfelde in my guestbook,
its a part of niedersachsen inside hessen. its north of Hannoversch Münden,
where the rivers Fulda and Werra unite to become the river Weser.
unfortunately i dont know anything else about it.

the second case is just a little east of the first case: the village
fürstenhagen in niedersachsen, that can be reached only from hesse
territory.

the third case is a tiny peninsula inside river Fulda, on the map it seems
to belong to another community than the other site of the river. it belongs
to hesse, but can be reached only through niedersachen territory. on the
right bottom side on the map you can see a railway bridge. this is the
Kragenhof-bridge
http://www.spiekershausen.de/Spiekershausen/Historisch/Eisenbahn_historisch/
eisenbahn_historisch.html
main activity on gut kragenhof is organic agriculture
http://www.kragenhof.de/ and since 2 years a special institution for
youngsters. i found, that they have something like a bootcamp there:
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/19/0,1872,2280179,00.html

and here a short summary about kragenhof: http://tinyurl.com/b5rgp

regards, chris