Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bhutan enclaves
Date: Jun 28, 2005 @ 15:00
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- chris schulz <23568@...> wrote:

> do we have a special search-tool
> for boundary point? i think, i remember something
> like this, and your answers to questions about old
> postings come sometimes so really quick, that i
> guess, there must be something...

yes great question thanx
& our internal bp search engine is a bit tricky
but entirely viable

indeed it is a most rewarding cosmic response &
cocreation in itself
of a facsimile & proving ground & training exercise
for our great global game of trypointing itself
no matter what one tries for or points at

after 5 years of trying
i am still learning all its intricacies myself
but so far
i have found it only works for a single string of
characters
hahaha
preferably 4 or more

which means all our lovely hexaglyphs & other code
really kick ass
coinsidently
hahaha
& moreover they alone
or any other single unspaced word
or name
or term
etc
are about all that really does kick ass
hahahahaha

& that assumes you & everybody else have spelled
everything right
which of course they havent
hahaha

but fortunately the engine will give back internal
strings too
so all anyone really has to spell right is any 4 or 5
letters in a row
& thus not necessarily even a single entire word
hahaha
which may be the single most essential fact to know
hahaha
oh & the longer the string the better

the main trick tho to getting the most out of the
engine
is to use at least some proper code & spelling in your
own posts
& to plant crossrefs to other messages wherever
possible
even at the risk of boring or needlessly amazing any
impatient readers
hahahaha

& of course you have to keep hand pumping the engine
all the way down to message number 1 if you want
everything
but that only takes a couple of minutes per search
lately anyway
& it administers the perfect pause & incentive to
think about & refine your quest while you search &
wait

& seriously
that is practically the entire madness to my method

so try it a little & you may love doing it as well as
what you get for it

as you see
it makes a perfect addiction

> i ask, because i would like to know, which number
> had the posting of your report about the trip to
> finns point.

indeed this is a good test case
because i havent been calling it finns point
so i first had to think of what i had actually been
calling it

something like kilkohook or killkohook

so i tried kohook
& yikes no dice
til i recalled i had actually been spelling it
killcohook
hahaha
& whether rightly or wrongly no matter
for it was right enough to get all the good stuff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/605
& their attached reply strings

> > & my visit to ellis island i admit seems most
> peculiar
> > & inconsistent
>
> hm, i would also like to know the link to this
> posting...

another good case
for you can try it yourself now with the obvious word
ellis
& youll get scores of different messages & angles to
sift thru
but i will tell you asher & i paid the actual visit
between
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/10730
&
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/10761
& there was lots of prep & followup too
so practically the entire 10000 to 11000 range is full
of good stuff
but i think you may have most fun by pumping all the
way back to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/390
& following the development from scratch

> > but in my own multidimensional pursuit of
> happiness
> > it actually represented the culmination
> > of the great american bubble trifecta hat trick &
> > triple play
>
> > so i am quite proud of it & indeed invested in it
> in
> > that sense
>
> > but for me the clavehood was far less important
> than
> > the multihood
>
> this was for sure...
>
> > & the multihood was far less important than the
> > uniqueness of the perfect accomplishment
> > of getting the many & indeed the all into one
>
> i know, that our main subjects of interest differ a
> little, but thats no problem for me, the
> multilevel-interests in borders and everything,
> thats caused by borders, makes boundary point what
> it is.

yes i realize & am glad there is no problem

in fact for me it is all purest fun & games

folks who take it or themselves too seriously do
occasionally make some mighty funny noises here
i admit
but i say fuck anyone who cant take a joke anyway
hahaha

& of course it helps to pay attention & follow suit &
be appropriate etc
but at the same time anyone is free to be as slobbery
as they like
since any pretensions make such hilarious grist for
our precision mill

& i know i will keep laughing & twinkling in any case
so dont even think of me otherwise

> regards, chris
>
> ps a new second level clave from Germany at river
> Fulda between Hesse and Niedersachsen:
http://www.home.pages.at/maxifant/Frames/bursfelde.htm

hahaha
these do look fascinating
thanks

there appear to be some wacko multipoints toward the
end too

can you tell us anything more about these

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com