Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] enclaves in Tibet
Date: Jun 28, 2005 @ 02:56
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
nice
so if i understand you correctly
your answer to the original question
do any btcn claves still exist
is
no not a chance

& thats pretty much as we expected & so very easy to
accept

but you raise a new question for us here too
when you mention first in the title
enclaves in tibet
& likewise in the text
bhutan & sikkim enclaves in tibet
& likewise again
sikkimese & bhutanese enclaves in tibet
all of which are presumably just slightly different
ways of indicating the same thing
but then you also immediately follow all these up
in apparently deliberate contradistinction
with the statement
sikkim & bhutan also apparently each had exclaves in
tibet

& that is most puzzling if anyone is actually trying
to follow this

for in the context you have developed here
arent your use of the words
enclaves & exclaves
just different ways of saying & meaning the exact same
thing too

& if you take the trouble to distinguish the ex from
the en words
then shouldnt the distinctions you draw be real
rather than just arbitrary & confused ways of saying
the same thing

or have i misunderstood your intention

also
as a separate question
especially if you do mean to be so indifferent in your
usage
then why not just use the indifferent word or nonword
claves
& save everyone a lot of gratuitous confusion
until you find you actually need to distinguish
exclaves from enclaves

http://www.geography.unimelb.edu.au/research/papers.html).
> No
> maps, as I have never seen one, though several of
> the places can be found
> on a decent map of Tibet. Some are near Mt Kailash.
>
> Sikkimese & Bhutanese enclaves in Tibet ( - c.1959)
>
> Sikkim and Bhutan also apparently each had exclaves
> in Tibet.

here above is the part i mean

end of insertions

The pre-war