Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Indian enclave satellite images
Date: Jun 26, 2005 @ 01:19
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Mike,

I'm aware that your Connecticut counties are non-functional (purely
decorative?), but I thought it more appropriate to compare my parish to your
county than to your town. This is because I have no town, and my parish is over
29 times larger (geographically) than your town. Heck, it's 28 percent larger
than Rhode Island in land area.

I will concede that Cream Hill does seem statistically rural. I hope your cows
enjoy their cable.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA