Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: MCFR(w)
Date: Jun 23, 2005 @ 18:31
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

nice
so do you mean
mch & mcw & frmch & frmcw are all in reality a single
point
perhaps the point shown right here as mcsw too
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/monaco.jpg

well then that really is a true multipoint of sorts
isnt it

--- Wolfgang Schaub

http://www.monte-carlo.mc/principalitymonaco/globalinformations/maps.html

http://www.gilbertboat.com/park/France/Port_de_Cap_d_Ail/