Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] The greater is our triumph the smaller we realize we are
Date: Jun 21, 2005 @ 15:46
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

The more intelligent ones among you will note my mail below had nothing to do with boundaries, and yet: IT HAS, indeed. On Rockall they were not only no boundaries in the sense usually applied, nor boundary points, nor tripoints, but our combined aspirations culminated in a climax of unheard-of thrill: This was not only OUR boundary, but our limit, beyond the border, across the fence, up in heaven.

Those specializing in going to countries of ill-defined status and interested in reaching Rockall may let me know at Wolfgang.Schaub@...; I may have recommendations to offer.

Best wishes,

Wolfgang