Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Azeri / Armenian exclaves gone
Date: Jun 21, 2005 @ 14:42
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
ahh i see
you dont remember but you do recall

very nice

& you fool your boss & your boredom just like you
would fool us
hahaha
& you are pleased & helped to imagine you hear our
voices in your time of exhaustion & feebleness

well glad to be here for you

for we too can recall your fondling & refondling all
your dead claves before
even as we realize they & your clavophilia itself are
so circumscribed

like what do you do for an encore once youve listed
them all
& perhaps observed their wretchedness or something a
few more times

& we realize thats the only reason youve become
embedded here at bp
thinking most claves are so slight & diminutive that
they might easily be mistaken for multipoints
hahaha
about which you also imagine youve already heard it
all
& so you figure we beepers will be understanding of
your confusion & limitation
hahahahaha

but in fact we ourselves have hardly begun to scratch
the surface of our desire
which was clearly stated at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint
& which is actually inexhaustible