Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Dibba on the UAE/Sultanate of Oman border (ARE/OMN) - aerial map with boundaries
Date: May 30, 2005 @ 13:55
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
nice map
& possibly even the best we have yet seen
in that it indicates such a clear & indeed pointy
aeom2fumush tripoint

you may recall we have been seeking this tripoint
since
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/8208
& also
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/9497
& have until now been content to space it out as an
approximation
or triarea
rather than a necessarily exact tripoint

for we had been led not to expect precise borders in
muslim areas where territorial distribution is by tax
flow rather than by actual lines in the sand

but now you renew our hopes of finding an actual
precise tripoint there

so can you or anyone elucidate or focus any of this
further for us

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5585783292

> The same seller has various other Dibba items for
> sale, and recently
> also covers from the Madha enclave belonging to the
> Sultanate of Oman,
> situated south-west of Khor Fakkan and surrounded by
> UAE territory.
>
> Regards, Joachim

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html