Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: another caus2bccawae peach
Date: May 27, 2005 @ 16:19
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ahoy there matey & welcome home i presume

did you happen to bump into our other resident
vancouverian & friends at the bacshrs tripoint

i was hoping you would all just chance to converge
there

here i believe the elusive bccawae
or in other words the easternmost of the 3
international tripoints where british columbia &
canadian crown waters meet washington state
is probably fairly well indicated on the following map
by the red cursor cross
just where the international border crosses the low
tide line
as shown by the seaward edge of the mud flat
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=10&n=5427723&e=516279&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25

doug & i once glimpsed this tripoint
approximately
from the peace arch
as we watched the tide run all the way out to it

http://www.peacearchpark.org/park_visitorguide_2005.pdf

http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/articles/2005/05/26/recreation/rec03