Subject: Re: Russian pene-enclave of Dubki in Estonia
Date: May 26, 2005 @ 13:26
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
as you feared
indeed
because you feared

the one who fears something the most is the one who has it most activated in their
vibration

& so
it is logical that they would experience it

still
thank goodness our beloved peneclavity does indeed appear to remain so nearly
embedded here

for that is the point
isnt it

& my own curiosity only multiplies
thanx to your valiant translation
for indeed how can we find out now if these numbered points really are marked yet
or just still supposedly approximate turning points for an eventual primary demarcation

for it appears thus far that eelvru at least is already very much defined by actual markers
in addition to text

but again we have seen neither the text nor pix of the numbered markers so far in that
case either
tho at least they were reported to have been seen
if i am not mistaken

etc etc

or in other words much clarification is still wanted there too