Subject: Re: Baltic pointers?
Date: May 19, 2005 @ 00:45
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

but if you mean to include all 9 or 10 or 11 greater baltic countries
then our baltic pointers are legion
amounting perhaps to the greater part of our membership

indeed if you are reaching for the greatest possible greater baltic definition
then the baltic countries do undoubtedly stretch from switzerland to alaska
tho i have to question answers dotcom for going so far as to call norway one of them

& btw did you like how they also practically call kaliningrad a baltic country too
hahaha
nice idea tho of course not all answers are equal

but i think i really should add kaliningrad to my likeliest new country pool list
coming on at say 9 to 1 odds
since it could just be assimilated into europe by mistake when switzerland is
burrrp

btw
excuse my joking & rambling at the same time
but can you name the 3 or 4 other holes in the new europe too

& in fact how many perforations are there in it at present

& how many exclaves does it have

ahhh
nice questions