Subject: Re: Hammerfest or?
Date: May 17, 2005 @ 21:16
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yikes but hasnt it already been settled

europe is the 3rd largest peninsula of afroeurasia

or something

i was also amused today to find as few as 227 google hits on this word afroeurasia

& all or most of them seemingly closely focused on the middle east
rather than on the entire land mass
comprised by the so called continents of asia & africa & europe

it is like nobody is even noticing this most elephantine fact sitting in our face

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...>