Subject: Re: seriously tho maybe we should pull their plug if we can
Date: May 12, 2005 @ 16:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

in fact i am almost sure that that wasnt jesper talking at all for most of those 109
messages
but my alter e guy mike impersonating him
while trying to set a new sort of message stacking record
in cosmically harmonic response & progression to my recent question in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/17584

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> ahhh thank goodness & thank you maestro too
>
> i wish youd have left at least a few tho
> hahahahaha
>
> but i am glad fabio at least had the prescience to dodge that one in advance
>
> hahahahahahaha
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>
> wrote:
> > I have deleted from the archives all but the first of these duplicate messages
> > from Jesper, which totaled 109, I think! That will prevent their distribution
> > to those who receive daily digests.
> >
> > Lowell G. McManus
> > Leesville, Louisiana, USA

account=1774&sender=4550930256&recipient=1774&password=g9ssfq&v=sonofon