Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] maltipointing
Date: May 04, 2005 @ 19:11
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oops
some or all of that may have been outdated info

for it now appears there may be officially 6 or 7
districts & 31 localities
http://www.citypopulation.de/Malta.html
tho it isnt clear if the districts have a function &
replace the 3 regions
nor how the present 31 localities relate to the
possibly former 68

nor indeed which of the sources i am cribbing from is
more current & or authentic

cf
http://www.statoids.com/umt.html
&
http://www.statoids.com/ymt.html

but 3 district tripoints do loom large & inviting on
the above unofficial somewhat zoomable map

traveling north to south
gcnhno
nhnosh
seshwe
an attractive ensemble
i mean if the map can be believed

& they are no harder to pronounce than any of the
other local names

but perhaps you will learn the real truth from better
maps
or from direct experience

vis tecum

Yahoo! Mail