Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] multibanger prospects soar further Re: Old Insular Affairs verbiage unearthed!
Date: May 01, 2005 @ 13:00
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok thanx

how would the following be with you

dear president bush

may i invite your primary attention to the attached
letter from my friend & your fellow adoptive texan
lowell mcmanus to the office of insular affairs
regarding the currently indistinct status of the
united states territorial possessions at serranilla &
bajo nuevo along with their associated potentially
exclusive economic zones
since these are evidently all
by guano law
under executive prerogative & responsibility

& because the oia appears confused & indisposed to
answer directly & clearly on your behalf for these
valuable possessions since perhaps 2003
may i also inquire directly from you
what is your present disposition regarding these
united states territories

thank you for your consideration & for all you do

with sincere respect & affection
etc

http://www.doi.gov/oia/Islandpages/acquisition_process.htm

http://www.doi.gov/oia/Islandpages/political_types.htm